Singapore tech start-ups face years of struggle

Singapore copied a funding scheme from Israel in which the government provides up to 85 per cent of co-funding for technology companies, leaving private investors with the other 15 per cent, Prof Wong said. But Singapore was less stringent in its …
( read original story …)

Related Post